FOREX AND BINARY OPTION NEWS THAT AFFECTS YOUR TRADING FOR THE 3rd WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 2014
These are the news releases that may have significant impact on your currency pairings for the third week of September 2014:
- The Aussie’s monetary-policy meeting minutes
- The U.K.’s year over year Consumer Price Index (CPI), unemployment claims and the average earnings index
- For Euro’s- The German economic sentiment measurement, which has posted a positive number which shows optimism for most of this year, has been seeing a decline. Although steadily declining, it’s still in the optimistic positive range for the last few month’s. If this declining trend continues, it can be a key to a dovish perspective going forward into the last quarter for the euro markets.
- Canada’s manufacturing sales, core CPI and wholesale sales
- The Swiss will have their monetary policy statement and LIBOR announcements
- U.S. Producer’s Price Index (PPI), core CPI, building permits and, of course, the Federal Reserve Economic Projections
For U.S. currency pairings, we’ll see if the Federal Reserve announcement on future monetary policy hints toward a hawkish position; where interest rate hikes will begin sooner than later.
Volatility in the market should bode heavy if the hawks win over and fly high, but with last month’s employment numbers coming in anemic, we may see the Fed’s hovering dovish for the remainder of this year.